Gekisen card game Gekisen card game

slow but addictive

i totally lost all track of time. its a shame that tournaments are too rare and games can stretch on for aaaaaaaaaaaaages! gets frustrating too when the opponent regenerates for ever and ever and you can't stop it. if this is anything like real card games then i'm ashamed to have liked it, haha.

Hearts Hearts

im fart

and im #5!

you boosted my ego so all 10's

DBarbarian responds:

Nice! I need to get back into this and try to get a better score. I'm 13th in the Best Score category. =(

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

I was chewing my dinner...

and then laughed so much food went up my nose! Now I know what it is like to have peas up there.

Pimp My Chav Soup-A-Nova! Pimp My Chav Soup-A-Nova!

ay mate!

do u tink u iz ard or summat? i sawed wot u sed 2 me last rev-u n me n da boyz are gonna mess u roight up ya hear me? az u got summat agenst uz av ya?

Cinto's Journey Cinto's Journey

Ez3!

your flash skills are forever improving, where have you been all this time? you should make more there's great potential. great work! 9 for graphics because 2 bits of it was mine, -1.

EZ3 responds:

Haha i GIVE YOU 10 FOR YOUR GRAPHICS!!!!!
booooyaaaaaa

"Pimp My Chav!" "Pimp My Chav!"

wicked innit?

da choon is so bad an' so kool it's phunney. dere wus a good seleshun of chav accesoriez 4 me cru! but tell me somethink, r u a batty boy?!

flash-harry responds:

yeah wateva prik i aint no batty innit u best run 4 i cut ya legs off blood

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

great

only I can't beat the FIRST BOSS! GRARRRR! which hardly makes this a fair review.

the violence rating of 10 to describe my agitation

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

better than defend your castle

most people probably arent realizing that you need a huge deal of money to activate the airstrike and are hiring people to use to early. although this doesnt seem to ever end and could be too easy it is still fun.

Nny Dress Up Nny Dress Up

it gets a 5 because

HNB on peoples backs instantly wins my praise... excellent JV style. did you draw all of it yourself?

TheMJ responds:

I drew everything in the game EXEPT for the base. That was taken from things that make noise. I usualy use bases for DUGs but most of the time I draw the base and scan it in to flash but I really liked that pose and Ive played Nny kissaki games with him standing up and it was so... odd.

Worms SoundBoard Worms SoundBoard

thanks

if I wanted to listen to the sounds I would have just looked in the worms folder on my computer