Affluenza and You Affluenza and You

this video should be shown in schools

yes they should.

MadnessMark responds:

I think it should be shown in public restrooms.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

do a whole episode of stickmen saying gaming abbreviations out loud. i'd vote high for absurd shittiness like that.

I Cum Blood Collab I Cum Blood Collab

I tore my ass

it hurts A LOT to poo now and blood comes out! HELP ME! if all people came blood we'd solve over population and unplanned pregnancies world wide! I shout!

Edburns responds:

B)

pokemon piss yellow pokemon piss yellow

you had a good idea there

why train and catch pokemon when you can steal them? also, include some yellow piss in any future parts so as to not mislead us.

Command & Conquer TC Command & Conquer TC

good good

makes a change from zelda/mario/megaman/sonic/mortal kombat/street fighter and every other classic that's been done to death.

Killerratte responds:

That´s what i thought about when i made the movie.

Lazy town NN style Lazy town NN style

haha, I saw that show this morning

this was very funky, it has my approval

rtil's trad animation '06 rtil's trad animation '06

i know how hard animation like that is to make

I took a class once. I see you left in the frame numbers in some hehe. Yup, it takes tonnes of concentration and time to just get the proportions right from start to finish! Did you use a lightbox for any of them?

PICONJO: The Pico Show PICONJO: The Pico Show

it makes me laugh

so it's good enough for me... oh and im always lazy so all 10's.

_Clock vs Madness War_ _Clock vs Madness War_

for the record

the music was bad and most of the time the music is all i care about... linkin park are so 900 million years ago, in cretacious period, I think they made the dinosaurs extinct, i dont know how because dinosaurs dont have ears and have no sense of hearing but that is a testament to how bad they are. i have hemorroids. it hurts like hell when I poop and when I poop, I poop lots of blood too.

LeekClock GayRape LeekClock GayRape

yum

happy gay rape day to you too